This article will provide the necessary information you need to know to take charge and manage your account information.
As mentioned in an earlier article here, the User Profile tab allows you access and edit information associated with your account.
The relevant sections of this article is as follows:
Accessing Your Account Information
- Log in to PlayTennisConnect.
- On the top right-hand corner next to the Hamburger Menu Icon, tap the User Profile icon to receive a drop-down menu.
- Tap the 3rd option down that says Edit Profile.
- Here, you will be directed to the “Contact” section of the account menu, where you can begin to edit your basic information. Within the Edit Profile section, there are 3 distinct sections for editing and updating your information:
Edit your basic contact information
Edit your notification preferences
Edit your Tennis recreation habits and other sport-related characteristics as a Tennis Player
- Click APPLY for the changes to take effect.
- To edit your existing information, pick a field and tap on the related box to make these changes.
- See the table below to view all of the information fields, and which ones are required:
Zip Code (Optional)
Date of Birth
- When you want to same any new edits you’ve made to your profile,, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap APPLY.
- To access your notification preferences, tap on the center-located Preferences section on the top of the menu bar.
- The Preferences section is where you can manage your permissions for your email confirmations and calendar update.
- By checking
Send Email Confirmations
Will send you email confirmation when booking a court
Update my Calendar
- By checking
- To edit your play preferences as a Tennis player, tap on the Tennis section on the menu bar.
- Here, you can fill out your Tennis-related information.
- When you are done updating your profile, tap APPLY on the bottom of the page.
Click here to proceed to the next relevant step.