This article provides the necessary information you need to know about viewing your notifications.
In this app, Notifications DOES NOT refer to general in-app notifications, but messages sent to you by one of your club’s staff members such as Tennis Pros or Admins.
Think of this feature as your club notifications: your personal inbox for club-wide messages sent by your staff members.
The relevant sections of this article is as follows:
You must be logged in to the app in order to perform the steps outlined in this section.
Accessing Your Notifications Page
- On the Quick Navigation Bar or Hamburger Menu, tap on MY NOTIFICATIONS.
- On the upper left-hand side, select your time frame to see your notifications. You can select the time frame of your notification history by:
Notifications that you have had today
Notifications that had happened yesterday
Past 10 days
Notifications that you have received for the past 10 days
The past month:
Notifications that you have had within 1 month
Choose a date range…
Allows you to see your past notifications within a custom time frame.
Viewing New Notifications
- When one or more new notifications (club-wide message) has been sent out, a red icon with the number “1” will appear on the top header for your homepage screen (see image below).
- To view this new notification, tap on either the Red Icon as shown above, or on MY NOTIFICATIONS.
- Any new or recently sent notifications (club messages) can be viewed here, with information such as date, time, title and full message content on display.
- Once you have read the newly-sent notification, the Red “1” Icon will disappear, signaling that the message is no longer new.
Click here to proceed to the next relevant step.